Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ozeri WeightMaster Bath Scale Review.

Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale Review

Since beginning my weight loss journey, the one thing I avoided was a scale. I always felt that my progress was better measured by inches. When I received the Ozeri WeightMaster Scale, I was a bit apprehensive as I hadn't weighed myself since the giving birth in Oct 2013.  Once pulling the scale from the box and installing the batteries all I had to do was step on to start the programming. It can store up to 5 users and remembers each user when they step on the scale. It has a memory feature that you recall your last 7 weigh ins. You can easily change between units of measurement with the slightest touch of you toe! No bending down! Not that bending down is bad, but if you're like me and weighed in after a work out, the last thing you want to do is bend over ONE MORE TIME. The Ozeri WeightMaster Led lights will show in red if you've gained weight and green if you've lost weight. Which is great those "I don't wanna know" moments. If it's green it's safe to read, if it's red well that's up to you. ;D I never thought I'd say this about a scale, but I love it. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using 
Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share