Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Amazing Miracle Cleanse Review

Hey, howdy, and hi to all reading. Today I'm going to tell ya about the Amazing Miracle Cleanse.

The Amazing Miracle Cleanse is an all natural colon detoxing capsule. The brand boast that by taking 2 capsules once a day will help clear constant problems such as gas, bloating, sleeping problems, diarrhea, low energy and a flabby tummy.  Heck, I suffer from some of these things, so I jumped in head first. Before beginning the Amazing Miracle Cleanse I took notes on all my symptoms, measuring even my "flabby tummy" which was 36" around. I noticed that I began to wear down each day around the same time, sooner on more stressful days. I then scheduled my "colon detox" with the Amazing Miracle Clanse so that I would have a two grocery days, one doctor appointment with three of my 6 kids, my more stressful days.
Once I began the Amazing Miracle Cleanse, I kept a small note book to write down any changes in my bodily functions good or bad and my energy routine. (Now if you've been following me you will note that I have just finished up with Garcinia Camobiga which helped with my energy lags, I was not taking that during my week long Control period.)
During the first three days, I noted an increase in my bathroom visits, noting noteworthy just an increase. I drank more water to counter any changed in my hydration.
Days 5-6 (low stress days) I noticed that I was making all the way until Supper without needing to stop and rest.
Day 7 (Grocery Day) School hadn't started yet, so I took 4 of my 6 kids to the grocery store. Normally I'm emotionally and physcially exhausted BEFORE unloading the blazer. This time I made it up until putting the groceries away. (With a little help, what kid of a mom would I be if I let all this free help do nothing, right?) I noticed I had less gas and began sleeping more soundly. Husband had to wake me up after he changed Miss Sunshine's midnight diaper.
Days8-11 (low stress days) Nothing new. Measured my "flabby tummy" almost at 35" (this is fitting losely, I'm not measureing for a muffin top.)
Day 12 (Doctor Day) This one wore me out, I have a 30 min drive to the pediatrician's office, then dealing with the children being restless. Seeing and reporting a child being left in a car in the parking lot outside of the Doctors' offices.  Finally driving home with the news that my eldest has scoliosis. I was beat. No noted difference but to be honest I was preoccupied.
Day 13-14 After the doctor visit I had hubby do the last grocery visit. My energy was still going strong at the end of the day. Took a final measurement of my "flabby tummy", 34 7/8 inches!

All in all I have to say I'm more consistent which in turn has changed my energy levels, I'm not holding as much gas as I had prior taking the Amazing Miracle Cleanse.
Please note that not everyone will have the same results, though mine are not phenomenal they were not bad. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share