Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Even Glow Difference

The Even Glow Difference.

 Prior to trying Even Glow Serum I took 1 week and removed my regular moisturizing routine. I did this so that I could have a baseline to follow for this review. During the summer my skin is more oily than it's usual combination. My problem areas being my t-zone is drier than the rest of my face and the pores around my nose, apples of my cheeks and chin are more visible. I have tried pore reducers with little to no visible difference and went into this with no serious expectations. When I took out my usual moisturizer I didn't think to supplement with a different SPF until I noticed my cheeks and nose were a bit more sun-kissed than usual, and that was with out my preferred bronzer.
The Even Glow Serum had a fresh citrus scent that I expected to have a bit of a tingle apon application, so I opted to use just a dime size amount for the first three days. On day three I did notice a slight breakout around my jawline and nose. This is not unusual when trying a new skin care regiment, so I didn't freak out and flush it swearing to never use it again. I just treated the acne as I would any other breakout. It cleared up in record time and didn't leave behind any signs of a dry patch or redness and inflammation that usually follows a breakout was gone the same day I noticed it. While using this product I noticed that I never had any of my usual morning inflammation. By the end of the first week I noticed that I had fewer visible pores around my nose and the apples of my cheeks, which I had been purposely targeting. The lower portion of my brows between my eyes, which is
usually drier and slightly darker than the rest of my skin was no longer flaky and had began to lighten and blend in with the rest of my skin.

Once I neared the end of the second week I really began to notice that all but a few of my sun freckles were gone, the "sun-kissed" look I had received during my first week of no moisturizer was completely gone. My entire face looked refreshed, the only thing that I did notice was the two scars on my face that I targeted didn't change much. One on my lip, which had already faded primarily with time and the other under my right eye that usually is covered by eyeliner. I am hoping that with continued use the one under my eye will begin to fade. I have to say that this product left my skin in much better shape than it was prior to it's use.

You can find the link to this product on my facebook page Colliding Universe-Razzelberry Toppings.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share