Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Skinny on Raspberry Keynotes.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Hey, howdy, hi ya'll. Today I'm gonna share with you my experience with Raspberry Keynotes.

Raspberry Keynotes are allegedly said to suppress appetite by burning body fat and converts it into energy for when the body needs it. Much like any weight loss regime it is highly suggested that you eat a healthy well balanced diet and exercise regularly. I hate to break it to anyone that is expecting to drop pounds by popping two of these and going back to bed it's not going to work. You want the results, aside from cosmetic surgery you need to put in the effort.

As always, I took two weeks to set up a proper experience. The first week was my control week, no appetite suppressor, beginning my low carb/low cal diet, and three days of cardio. By the end of the first week I lost 2lbs.
The second week I began my mornings taking one Raspberry Keynote with 12 oz of water. After getting 4 of my 6 kiddos dressed and out the door to catch the bus, I fixed asmall breakfast for myself and my two youngest. (For myself usually a bowl of Special K with a couple berries and one banana.  After beakfast I started my cardio, then began chores. The first three days I didn't notice any change in my appitite. By day four I was feeling full before I finished any of my meals, this continued for the next three days. My energy levels were better but nothing note worthy. At the end of the week, my weigh in was a grand total of 5lbs.  3 lbs more than my control week.  This was doing the exact same diet and exercise routine as my control week.

All in all, it wasn't nothing miraculaous, but it was pounds lost. If you're looking for an added boost to your weight loss I suggest giving Raspberry Keynotes a try.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

share