Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weight loss with Max Cambogia

I've been struggling with my weight loss since the birth of Miss Sunshine. When my iron dropped and I had to give up breastfeeding her, I made the appointment with my doctor to see what options would be safest. With list in tow of the options, all including a tri-weekly exercise routine, I was given the thumbs up to do my choice of menu, supplements, and meal replacements. I needed an added boost and applied for the review opportunity for Max Cambogia.  Since beginning with Max Garcinia Cambogia I have lost 20 lbs. Taking two supplements with a full 12oz bottle of water helps with my emotional eating, and I no longer feel the need to have seconds at meals. The pill itself isn't too large. I take them with all my other daily herbal supplements

During my second week of use I noticed an energy boost and made it through the every day with 6 kids and my exercise routine without usual crash around 3pm. The labels boast that it improves energy and serotonin levels. I will agree that my energy levels are higher and I do seem a bit more chipper.  So far I am satisfied with my results and would recommend this product to anyone that has gotten the go ahead from their physician.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share