Thursday, September 11, 2014

Adovia Mineral Skin Care Moisturizer Review

Hey, Howdy, Hi and Aloha too!
I received Adovia’s Mineral Moisturizing Day Cream about 3 1/2 weeks, give and take a few, ago to review.14938003675_51bb59401d_o
I am, as my readers should know by now, a pretty low maintenance gal. I usually preform my skin care routine at night so, adding a daily moisturizer for the day was new for me. I added it after my morning wash and substituted it for my usual make up primer. The cream is a thick rich texture almost like a cold cream, and the smell although fresh, and depleted fairly quick,  reminded me of old make-up from my great grandmother. It was a little off putting for me, but let it slide. Once putting it as my primer it made my mineral make up (Sheer Cover) look almost cakey. The next time I used it with my make up I added it  prior to brushing my teeth and doing my hair to give it time to absorb. This solved the cakeiness, but added time to my routine, which with 6 kids, saving time is everything, so I skipped makeup for the days I wore it. I don’t suggest this as a primer or base, as suggested, for mineral makeup. The moisturizing benefits, however, were great. My usual dry spots began to look and feel hydrated, on the days I needed to wear my makeup I didn’t have the flaky, scaly patch between my eyes. I suggested to my daughter, 11, who is having issues with her acne medication, wash, and toner making her skin dry. It’s done wonders on her. She likes the scent, says it make her feel like an adult, we won’t tell her she’s still Mommy’s little girl. Winking smileI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share