Monday, September 8, 2014

Pure Shea Butter Review.

I cannot begin to express the difference Pure Shea Butter has had on my 5 year old son's eczema. The solid texture, at first is a bit mystifying, but once you touch it and begin to emulsify it between your hands it glides on wonderfully. At first it felt a bit thick, but with his scratching, thick is good. It relieved the dry patches, stopped his itching, and sped up the healing time on some of the scabs he had caused previously. We have since made a pint jar of what we call Super Hero Cream by melting some shea butter and mixing in some silver shield.  *Note when melting the shea butter try placing your measured amount in a cup and placing that in a bowl with hot water. 

I've also began using the shea butter as a barrier cream for our babies in cloth diapers. It washes out, and I've not had any issues with repealing in our diapers. It's left their bottoms as soft as, well a babies bottom. 


With the cooler temperatures approaching I have plans to make lip balm for everyone. I will share that with ya'll once that works out for me. 

I highly suggest if you're looking for a moisturizer with no chemicals and proven results raw shea butter is the way to go. 

You can find the exact shea butter I used for this review on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share