Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Skin Renewal With Phytoceramides

I have been using Purely Holistic Skin Therapy Supplements for two weeks. During the summer months I usually find that my skin, especially my legs lose a lot of moisture. For this review most people would compare the state of their face or arms, I really wanted to see the difference this supplement would do for my legs. 
I have very dry skin on my legs, I lovingly refer to them as alligator legs as they are visibly scaly during the summer months. I have tried, unsuccessfully, several lotions, most were made specifically for dry skin. After the first week, of taking Purely Holistic Skin Therapy Supplements, and the use of my favorite lotion, Jergen's (love that Cherry Almond scent), I noticed I didn't have to slather half as much on. By the end of the second week I noticed that although the scaliness was still there they didn't appear dry. After noting these results, I took a quick look at my skin in general, my elbows are softer, my arms are not ashy and my lips have needed less balm. I can see a much needed change in my skin's overall health. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share