Saturday, November 8, 2014

Undead Ten Tales of Zombies Book Review

Rayne Hall has done it once again! Bringing together a collaboration of tales sure to give you chills. In Undead Ten Tales of Zombies you get your fill of the ghoulisly perfect creepers, blood curdling munchers, and brave zombie fighting champions. This book perfectly fulfills the empty slots of time I have left while waiting for the next episode of The Walking Dead. If your reading choices veer towards the living dead, walking zombies, and creepy creepers this is the read for you. I would put this up against all the amazing folklore that I read as a child that creeped me out. It's a great collection of stories. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share