Saturday, June 26, 2010

My New Neighbor

Well, I woke up Thursday night hearing a scratching sound onthe roof. I thought it was a bird or worst a mouse somewhere in the house. I’ve come to find out it was a raccoon! A fat one at that. My grandmother pulled in last night ans asked me if I knew I had a coon on my roof. I ran outside expecting it to be gone. But no, there it stood on my roof staring at me. It stayed there long enough for me to even take several pictures of it. 

                                                                                                                                       Picture 164                                                                                                                                                   Picture 166                                                                                                       Cute little bandit isn’t he or her? I suspect this is the reason Toby has been barking late at night and this is where his dog food is disappearing to as well. I also think this little fella is the the cause of my back gutter falling off. We’ll be keeping our eyes out for it. Chloe has named it Chester. If you don’t get it then I suggest Everyone read the kissing Hand Chloe’s favorite book, aside from her trying to read Dracula. (I’ll talk more about that another day.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share