Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Grrrrrrr and Arrrgggg!

So I’m a mom. A totally awesome mom at that. I would do just about anything for my children. I am stressing just about in this equation. Sure, I’d jump off a building for them, in front of a moving vehicle. But I will never, never I repeat never give Chloe’s turtle another snail again! I read that they like slugs, we found a snail in the garden yesterday and put it in his box. It lasted all night. But when chloe found it again this morning and placed it close enough for Gizmo to see the poor thing didn’t stand a chance. He opened his mouth wide and charged at the snail and took on big and crunchy bite. Then another and the snail, shell and all was gone. It was grossly comical reminded me of spike on The Land before Time how he charged the tall grass around his egg shell. But still knowing that there was a slug inside that shell and hearing the crunch…. Ugggg. I’m disgusted for the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share