Friday, August 6, 2010

Jami-ology

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology".
***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? – Warm Bacon Vinaigrette.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? – Provinos
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? – Corn Dogs or Hot Dogs. Either one. With Mustard.
What are your pizza toppings of choice? – Broccoli Grilled Chicken and Feta Cheese.
What do you put on your toast? – Butter and my grandmother’s homemade Strawberry jam. If I don’t have the Jam I usually don’t eat toast.
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? – Four, But We’re not using one.
How many computers? – Just one
What kind of cell phone do you have? – nada atm
Do you have an iPod? – yes it’s small, it’s cute, and it’s PINK!
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? – I write Right handed, but I eat left handed.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? – Besides four babies, I jut had my gall bladder removed.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? – I’m thinking it might be Natalie, but Mikey when he’s in his car seat feels heavier. ha ha
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? – Yes, (I spared when I was in Karate.)
************BULLOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I don’t think I would.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? – No, I like how it’s unique and all…
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? – YES! and not because I need the money either I love Hot Sauce and a challenge.
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? – two and both are pink Nike too. Do you see a pattern?
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? – It’s been a good while. Can’t say I actually remember.
Last person you talked to? – I think it may have been Natalie… It could have been Aggie. It was one of my children
Last person you hugged? - Natalie
Last person you kissed? – Aggie. She gives Mommy bunny kisses.
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? - Fall
Holiday? – Halloween…
Day of the week? - Monday
Month? – October.
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? – Sure, there’s always someone in my life I miss.
Mood? – Sad, my kitten died in my arms…
What are you listening to? – The Proclaimers. I Wanna Be (500 Miles)
Watching? – Benny and Joon
Worrying about? – Money…
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning? – Took the Girls to School
What's the last movie you saw? – Benny and Joon
Do you smile often? – I try to… Sometimes it scares people ha!
Sleeping alone tonight? – Yup.
***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone? – I avoid the house phone.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? – No, I think I’m attatched to my hazel eyes.
Do you own a digital camera? - Yes.
Have you ever had a pet fish? - Yes.
Favorite Christmas song(s)? – God rest ye merry gentlemen.
What's on your wish list for your birthday? – A Kindle or a Nook. Basically a highly rated e book reader.
Can you do push ups? – why yes I do them on wednesdays.
Can you do a chin up? – Never gonna happen.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? - Both.
Do you have any saved texts? – I did…
Ever been in a car wreck? – No not really, knock on wood.
Do you have an accent? – Ha Ha ha! I’m from KY what do you think?
What is the last song to make you cry? – Gloomy Monday by Billie Holiday
Plans tonight? – I should but I don’t
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? - Yes.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? – Chicken Biscuit from Hardees.
Have you ever been given roses? - Yes.
Current worry? – Did the ketchup have onions in it? (Aggie ate some and she’s allergic)
Current hate right now? – my internet speed.
Met someone who changed your life? – We all have duh!
How will you bring in the New Year? – It’s August why would I make plans now?
What song represents you? – I Want a Mom By Cyndi Lauper
Name three people who might complete this? - I don’t know.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? –Yes, but I don’t think I’d change anything, just like to watch it all over again.
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year solid? - yup
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? - I have my ears pierced.
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? -
Does anyone love you? - Yes.
Would you be a pirate? – Sure, but I’m not living on pickles and Eggs.
What songs do you sing in the shower? – Oldies and Cyndi Lauper!
Ever had someone sing to you? - Yes.
When did you last cry? - A few hours ago.
Do you like to cuddle? - Depends on who with.
Have you held hands with anyone today? – Yes, Aggie.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? – Mikey.
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? – I remember a lot of Janis Joplin.
Do you believe in staying close with your ex's? – If things ended well I’m sure it could be possible.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? – I try to keep a blend.
Do you like pulpy orange juice? – NO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share