Monday, September 6, 2010

Ebay….

I love to float around on ebay and just look for different odds and ends things. Ok so mostly it’s just comic books and other books. It started out I needed a phone so I began bidding on any cool and awesome phone I saw. I eventually won an outdated verizon blitz. But, it’s a phone, it works on the verizon network and it only cost me $25!!! I think it rocks in it’s lameness, but I rock the lame all the time!

My uber awesome second purchase was a Kitty Pryde Comic book for my best friend. I have to admit, I was surprised at the price I paid for it. I was expecting to put out at least $15 or get into a bidding war with some wolverine nut who had to have it to complete a collection. But, no problems and the guy that I bought it off of had a massive collection of The Crow comics that he’s going to let me have first look at next week!!!! Ebay is sooo cool…

Now on to my best purchase yet, I managed to win the bidding of 16 vintage Star Wars comics!!! I was sooo stoked!!! I paid only 10.50 for them and…. free shipping wooo hooo! I’m still awaiting the arrival I’m at the nail biting stage now.

I also purchased two books one Shadow Moon, which continues the story of Willow and Elora Danan. The other is a Patricia Cornwell suspense novel. I fell in love with the Scarpetta books when I was in 8th grade but my grandparents didn’t think that forensics and death was a good subject for me considering my mother had just passed away. So I bought this on a whim. Hoping her writing is still going to be as I remembered!!!

So I guess I may or may not have a problem. Someone once told me the first step is admitting you have a problem. I’m still on the fence about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share