Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reading, Writing, and Dinner Bell!

So, I’ve been under a slightly bit more stress. I’ve fallen into the life of a box cook. We all know what the means I hope. I’ve become a chef boy-r-dee, a frozen entre quick fix mama. I’m not exactly proud of it. But with my writing now on a deadline, taxi-ing Natalie back and forth to cheerleading practice and game, and starting Sparrow Comics from scratch. Life is good but busy. I miss my home cooked awesome one of a kind dinners and sitting down making my menus and preparing the shopping lists. So, just to prove that I’ve still got it I’m going to add some of my cooking skills and creations to my blog. Starting tomorrow I’ll be making my favorite baked mac and cheese and inside out hamburgers!

Now, Sparrow Comics… Wow, what can I say? It’s been a dream of mine to have my own comic shop. I’m still far from that quaint little store in my mind. But, I’ve bought and searched my way to some inventory. I know, I know, it’s not like I’m dealing with new inventory or some awesome comic inspired apparel. But, I’ve got comic books that I want to share with the world, well at a price. I’m just hoping that my small start is just that a start and not a finish. My small limited inventory is well stocked in the ultra dorkiness of my love for Star Wars! The star of that being the 90’s released Star Wars The Dark Empire issues 1-4. august 105

 

 

 

 

 

Aren’t they Awesome? Yes, that’s my camera bag on my lap…

Next is my writing, my imagination has been so focused and my research is nearly complete well, where names are concerned. I’ve also been pulling poems out of my journals left and right editing and rearranging them, rewriting them as well. But, I’m glad to be doing everything and have every opportunity that I’ve been given!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share