Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Few and Far in Between.

I just wanted to share a few of the projects I’ve made in between drafts and pattern writing.

I made this adorable Whale Newborn Set a couple weeks back.

DSCF0177

DSCF0180

I had been asked several times to make a sock monkey hat. I’m not one to do a knock off, if and when I do  I like to do it my way. Here I finally made a few little Sock Monkey-ish hats which you can see in my shop.

DSCF0058DSCF0031

I, also, have an adorable orange dreamcicle colored one that needs to be pieced together.

Then my favorites, so far, have been my twashii’s and scrubbies! I began making these because my wash clothes were looking really ragged.

DSCF0136

DSCF0140

DSCF0157

I may appear to be busy with my yarn and crafting 24/7. Truth be told I wouldn’t bother with it if I didn’t enjoy putting my imagination on display. If you’re following along to learn to crochet during your lessons we will be making a cup cozy, a simple tawashii, and a the swiffer sock! All are best if using cheap acrylic yarn. Be ready! Winking smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share