Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Review


I have had my package of Kiss Me Organics Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder for about a week now. I first started adding it to my coffee in the morning. Then I added two tablespoons to my Gluten Free Fried Chicken breading last night, it was AMAZING! I have noticed a difference in my energy levels, I'm hoping with continued use I will notice a difference in my weight as it is supposed to boost my metabolism. 
10513380_811515925539182_7086283862737381484_n
 
There has been a sudden decrease in my seasonal allergies which I can only attribute to my use of the Green Tea Powder! I highly recommend this stuff! It give my coffee a slight tea taste and takes most of the bitterness out of it. By adding a tablespoon to a glass of water I can have a glass of Iced Green Tea.









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share