Saturday, September 27, 2014

Cleansing Facial Oil Review

Hey, Howdy, Hi and Aloha too! 

Today I'm gonna let y'all hear about how my skin reacted to Deep Cleansing Facial Oil by InstaNatural. 

I was put off a little at first, I had very oily and acne prone skin as a teen and young adult. It's not unusal for my skin to be oily again and a break out always accompanies it. So, naturally you would assume that a Facial Oil would only add to the natural oils already on your face. I was pleasantly surprised, my face was neither dry nor greasy. I didn't feel like I was a walking oil slick and my skin seemed to glow. 

All in all it was a great experence with eep Cleansing Facial Oil from InstaNatural.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share