Saturday, September 27, 2014

Vitamin D Supplement Review

Hey, Howdy, Hi and Aloha too! 
Today I'm writing about my experience with DSpeed Fast Melt Vitamin D3. 
Vitamin D naturally occurs in your body when it is exposed to sunlight, but because of sunblock, and uv protected windows we don't always get the vitamin D we need. Vitamin D is essential in helping absorb vitamin C which in turn helps absord calcium. Calcium as we know is vital to bone and tooth formation. 

Since taking DSpeed Fast Melt Vitamin D3 I've had a significant change in my joints. Seriously y'all, my ankles have always cracked and popped when I've walked  barefoot. My right big toe, which I broke in 2011, (this is what happens when toe meets toilet in a slippery collision) hasn't been achy with the change of weather. My sensitive teeth haven't been as sensitive, I'm not 100% sure if that has to do with my taking the Vitamin D3 supplement, but I had no other changes in my diet or health routine aside from the D3 supplement.
There is one huge difference in this supplement as opposed to the other supplements I take regularly, and that is the delivery system. Opposed to an over sized pill this in a small round wafer of sorts, and instead of swallowing it whole you simply let it melt on you tongue and the flavor, WOW, that is unless you don't like peach, this was phenomenal! Plus it's gluten free and sugar free!  
All in all I'm pretty impressed with my results while using DSpeed Fast Melt Vitamin D3. I've already put my order in for my next bottle, there is no way Im going to give up my ache free toe during the winter months! ;) 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share