Sunday, September 21, 2014

Eye and Mighty Eye Lash Curler Review.

Hey, Howdy, Hi and Aloha too y'all!

Today I'm gonna tell ya about my experience with the Eye & Mighty eye lash Curler from Bell & Bear. 
This is only the second eye lash curler I have used, EVER, well technically I should say style of curler. The previous style of curlers I've used would not get close enough to my lid and would leave an awkward crimp that caused my lashes to lay flat and hit my glasses with every blink. This, curler, WOW! My lashes are, in my opinion, pretty decent, I usually only apply a little mascara and eye liner and I'm done. I can tell you how great this curler is until I’m blue in the mouth, and I’m sure some people are wondering how one can differ from the other. First off The Eye and Mighty Curler has a spring which seems to prevent me from pressing too hard. Second it has a Q handle, for me this was a place to put my pinky and keep it out of the way. Third the cushion was very rubbery, and more firm than cushy.
eye and mighty
 
The results! First off let me explain how I go about “making up” my eyes. When I have used an eye lash curler in the past I would apply a clear mascara, (that was the only kind I like during my youth) then zap the curler with my hair dryer for a second or two. The heat would help set the “crimp” that I hated. During those years I felt I “had” to use an eye lash curler because I had it. After marriage and 6 children I just stopped using it and tossed it. With this curler I’ve only heated once and got amazing results. Every other time I’ve only used it after applying my mascara or used it bare when in a hurry. I just can’t put into words how amazing this little contraption has made my lashes look.
collagemascara
You can get your Eye and Mighty Eye Lash Curler by Bella and Bear on Amazon. Just for being a reader of Colliding you can use the Code: JAMICODE and get 25% off at checkout. This offer is good until December 31 2014.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share