Saturday, September 27, 2014

To Each a New Day

I'm still here, van is still down for the count. If we want to go anywhere we can only go 5 people at a time. Which usually leaves me and two of the children behind, unless our families have taken one or more of our minions for an overnight/visit. Which has been happening a bit more now a days, I think people assume that because we do have at least one vehicle that we are able to get out and do things as normal. Things like packing up and heading to church on Sunday. I'm sorry, but we just can't do it. It's nothing to do with not wanting to be there, or being back slid. I feel like, from time to time, because we're not in church like we used to be people are judging us on that. We can and do have a daily devotion, I teach my children about God and how to pray. It's true I'm tired of judgement, I've had so much of happen in my life I fell almost bitter about it. Here are the facts folks, unless someone is willing to offer us transportation for 7 of us with room for four car-seat/boosters we can't go anywhere. So with that argument out of the way I want to begin a weekly post Sunday Blessings. Each week I will review my week and post the little blessing that have come from them. I hope y'all enjoy it. I think it very may well be exactly what I need.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

share