Saturday, October 11, 2014

Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap Review





I will be honest, this soap dried my face out, and made it flaky and almost impossible to wear my makeup without looking like a complete mess. It did, however, take care of the breakout I was having on my nose and chin. It was too powerful in getting rid of what used to be really oily skin. I'm going through a change in my skin, I guess I can no longer judge it and treat it as I did during my teen years and in my 20s. Now that I am getting further into my 30s I've discovered I need more moisturizers that I didn't need in my younger years. Luckily, I have a daughter that is currently having facial issues. She's soon to be 12 and we are looking at the next few years full of zits, makeup battles and finding what works for her skin. During her time with Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap I had her wash her face in the morning and use an astringent at night. She doen't wear makeup just yet with the exception of stage makeup. (She has plans of a youtube channel featuring her and her sister, Plans! HA! Plans! Not that I'm discouraging her, she can be and do what ever she wants, you would just have to hear her talk about her "plans".)  She had a few blackheads on her nose and forehead and a some white heads in the crease of her nose. You know that horrid place where you can never reach to pop them, and yet they linger there and get sore. After day three of washing with this soap the whiteheads began to look less inflamed, the blackheads were less noticeable and her forehead was absolutely clear. Her skin never got dry or flaky. She showed more color in her cheeks even, although that may have been because I was belting out some Joan Jett while driving down the road. Car Singing Mamas Rule! (Am I right? I am, I know I am) I will only recommend this soap if you have excessively oily skin or using it only on an area that is going through a tough breakout. Using this for my daughter's skin made a huge difference, and she loves it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share