Saturday, October 11, 2014

Supreme Garcinia Cambogia by Wellness Bioscience Review


Much like my previous venture into Garcinia Cambogia I found that my appetite was well suppressed, My energy level was more to my standards, I didn't feel over whelmed nor did I feel the need for an afternoon nap. I added a daily dose of vitamin c, as cold and flu season was coming up fast, and I felt that I was less hungry than I was prior to not taking the vitamin. My weight loss was less successful than my previous, but I fear I'm hitting that "wall" where I need to up my physical fitness to accelerate my journey to achieve my goal weight. If you're looking for that one thing to get your weight loss journey started I highly recommend checking this out. Remember to always talk with your Doctor before begining any weight loss dietary regimen.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share