Saturday, October 11, 2014

Children 'n Us Stroller Organizer



From the moment I told my grandmother about the Children 'n Us stroller organizer her interest was peaked. I think what caught her attention was the fact that it was made to fit any stroller and to be handy and hold your needed essentials close while staying firmly attached to your ever moving stroller. The day it came in the mail, I barely got to get it out of the packaging when she pulled into my driveway for a quick visit with "her babies", my kids. I saw her interest, and I knew her need. Since her open heart surgery in 2012 she's only been able to be mobile with the help of a walker, and I knew when she saw this handy little set up she would "need" it. So, with out conducting a proper review of it as my personal stroller organizer, I handed it to her, knowing it would be put to use as her walker organizer. She immediately attached this to her walker and stuffed it with her necessities. She has used the handy front pocket to hold the house phone, the Velcro-ed pocket for her tissues and a handful of  cough drops or her sugar free candies. The Larger pocket holds her current book of the moment, note pad for important numbers and phone calls she needs to remember and a toy car or legos when bubby is spending time there. She absolutely loves it. When she needs to take it off to leave the house it come off in cinch without her needing to call for my pawpaw, uncle, or brother to help her.  I have to say that this is the most versatile Stroller Organizer I've come across. I only wish I had gotten to try it out for myself before it became so loved by her. Still I don't regret it, not everyday I get to make her day. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share