Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask Review


Argan Oil Hair Mask Review





 For those who do not know, I am a currently trying the No Poo Method on my hair. I am nearing the 12 week mark, and my hair has never been healthier. I have dry ends and battle frizz on a yearly basis. Anyone remember the episode of Friends where there were in Barbados and Monica's hair met humidity, that's my hair every day all year round.
F to the R to the I-Z-Z Frizz! 


 The frizz being my main reason for going no poo. I know it looks Texas big, I promise there are no products in my hair at this point. Since the weather has toned down and there is less humidity in the air it's a bit more tamed, but because I'm an avid color adddict, the ends are a bit more frazzeled than the rest of it. One of my recent favorites to help tame my frizz has been the now popular Argan Oil infused products, such as the Hair Mask by Instanatural
First off WOW before even applying this to my hair the smell was amazing, and aromatic! My first go with this I decided to go all in and applied to my whole head, and topped it off with a shower cap and slept in it. Naturally I woke up the next morning with no shower cap on, but there was no greasy mess on my pillow, so thankful for that, and my hair wasn't plastered to my head hard as a helmet either. I deicded to let it go until I got the older kids on the school bus and off to school, all of like an added 30 minutes. (Yes my 4 oldest children can get up and ready in 30 minutes tops with little to no help. I'm pretty darn thankful for that too.)  The mask rinsed out really easily, and the smell was STILL amazing! After drying, I prefer to air dry, but I figured why not, on low heat there was no greasy or oily film left, which I've had happen from leave in conditioners and masks before. I was left with soft, dare I say shiny, smooth-ish hair.
I really wish this wasn't such a grainy picture. 
I am so over the moon with the results of InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Mask. I have repeated this mask two more times and even added a little prior to using my flat iron to help control the frizz. I still have over half of the container to use and boy will I ever use it. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a great conditioner and even as a replacement for a hot oil treatment. I am in love with this stuff! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share