Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Leo Superhero Children's Book Review.



Leo-Superhero A Sunday Morning Adventure. 





My 5 year old son LOVES this book. My two eldest daughters and myself have read this to him more time than I can count. He loves Leo's cute little "costume" and has tried to construct his own Lego gloves. The story was cute and appealed to the tender, soft hearted children. Leo decided to reunite a little mouse with it's friends instead of being scared of it and running away. I was sweet, appealing and comforting to find a superhero that was not super violent. It has made for a great bedtime read.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share