Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My Friend Paris Book Reivew.

I applied for this review opportunity for my 6 year old daughter and was super psyched when I was accepted to review it! My Friend Paris My Twins' First Halloween. It's a sweet tale about a girl named Paris and her two younger twin sisters' first Halloween. Paris tells the tale of them searching for their costumes, learning about the Day of the Dead, Trick-or-Treating. My daughter has had to read this every night before going to bed. I was amazed at how the book was made, you can imagine after having 6 children we've lost a book or two to chubby little fingers that were a bit to rough and ripped the thin pages of our books. This paper back book is incredibly sturdy, although it's began to show its wear form the nightly reading and her sleeping with it under her pillow. Its the perfect little tale for big sister and brothers alike.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share