Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Thirty Scary Tales Book Review.

Thirty Scary Tales Book Reivew!

This was the perfect addition to our book collection! Author Rayne Hall completely took this genre and ran with it. The 30 short stories in this collection were not the usual gore, blood and guts. These were closer to the tradional bone chilling, sleep with one eye opened, creepy kind. They brought back memories of me reading the likes of R.L. Stines' Fear Street, Edgar Allen Poe, and my first time around reading Bran Stoker's Dracula! My eldest daughter devoured them and pleaded for more. They are the perfct acompanment to a night around the camp fire, and best read aloud or under the covers of your safe room. If you love Sacry Stories to Tell in the Dark, you will love this!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share