Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Smart Weight Pocket Scale Review.

I received the Smart Weight Pocket Scale for review and was amazed at the size! I was seriously expecting something a bit larger. This fit perfectly on my desk without adding clutter. I've been doing a lot of FFS (free for shipping) and PIF (pay it forward) things lately. I usually stuff it all in a flat rate box and charge the exact fee. Which sometimes it seems like I'm charging $6.10 for something that was less to ship by weight and eventually cost 2.75(on average estimate). It was simple to use and the digital screen made it simple to read and understand the pound and ounces. I would higly reccomend this to people who do a lot of small item shipping and would like to save money for customes or your PIF/FFS.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share