Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Niacinamide Moisture Cream Review.



I'm blessed with good skin, I have very few scars, I never had severe acne as a teen, I do have the occasional breakout prior to my monthly visit and the pores on my cheeks are a slightly enlarged. I have a small sun spot under my right eye, lets face it, no one wants sunblock in their eye, so that's the only explanation I have for it. I wear sunblock religiously I feel that it's best to take care of my skin now so I don't have to suffer from the results of not doing so later. With that attitude, my skin has rewarded me with very little signs of aging in my 30's where as I've seen other's my age struggling with crows feet, worry lines, and what I refer to as "smoker's lips". I wear little to no make-up and only have the one sun spot on my face, with the use of this cream I was able to see the little sucker begin to fade from a strawberry color to an almost non-existent peach. I've noticed the skin under my lower lip felt a bit plumper, at first I thought it was swollen, but it's still that way. To be honest I would have preferred my upper lip have been affected as my lower lip is a bit more pronounced anyway. Can't have it all can we?  I've had no break out as a result in beginning this as a new product on my skin which is not the norm for me. I usually have to give myself a buffer week prior to judging if a product will work for me in the long run or cause more harm than good. This Nicinamide Cream did everything it claimed it would.  I'm highly satisfied with it. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share