Tuesday, October 7, 2014

NuElle Kicking my Cellulite.

For this product I targeted two specific areas my upper arms and my inner thighs, Since I'm, obviously, NOT going to take pictures of my inner thighs and post them online I'll be sharing the results I got with my upper arms. 

First I want to start with what I'm working with.

I began by applying NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Firming Concentrate to my trouble areas once a day before bed. I'll admit the smell, to me was a little off putting. Don't get me wrong, it's a clean, fresh smell, but the Ivy is a bit overwhelming for me. I would have liked it to smell more like aloe than ivy. 
After Two Weeks 

I began seeing small results, to girth loss, I wanted an unbiased reaction so I did no manual toning or exercising during all of this, During the next two weeks I began applying a bit more liberally, and added an extra application in the morning. My results were more fothcoming by the end of the Forth Week .

After 4 Weeks 

There were much fewer, and fainter evidence of cellulite. Still not girth loss, but the skin felt tighter. The results were less evident on my thighs, but I've been struggling with them since I was 13, it may take a miracle to fix them. I figure I've lived with them like that long enough I can handle it until the rest of my body catches up to them. I'm pretty well satisfied with these results, it's no miricle cure for cellulite, which we know there really isn't one out there, but it did help. I can't wait to see what the results are as I begin my next foray into toning and exercise. 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share