Monday, November 3, 2014

Coco's Closet Bra Extenders

I've had 6 babies, and with each my bra size seemed to go up. As many women do, I saved all my smaller "good" bras with the hope that I would someday fit back into them. Until just recently I was still rocking my nursing tanks 24/7. Now that Miss Sunshine has decided that she wants to focus her appetite more towards green beans, bananas and her brother's PB&J. I'm ready to get back into the "Sling" of things/ (Did y'all get that?) I have no desire, what so ever, to go to a boutique, like Victora's Secret,  with a stroller and two grabby babies.  So with these bra extenders I was able to wear all but two of my former bras!!! (I don't think I'll ever be able to wear my 20's bras again) In reality, my cup sized really didn't change, I just added girth. Not that I'm happy about the added girth, I am working on it thought, I'm relieved that I don't have to buy more bras!
These were so great too, they came in three colors, nude, white, and black! And they had three hooks, so my two Hot Milk bras from '08 were able to fit again as well with out missing a hook and it jabbing me in the back all day! Great Great Great!!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share