Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ellie's Best Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag Review.

The greatest thing in my kitchen right now! I don't have a blender, so I used my coffee grinder to grind the nuts up first then soaked them in the suggested amounts of water. I was able to make twice the amounts of almond milk for half the price  I was paying at the grocery stores! I also now have a new obsession, cashew milk! Let me repeat CASHEW MILK! It has the sweet taste of the nut I love with half the fat of the whole milk my family prefers. With this I am able to make a the perfect compromise.
Nut milk is one of the simplest, tastest things I have ever made! First I grind up my nuts in my coffee grinder, Then soak it in the suggested amounts of water. After, an hour or two, each nut needs to soak in the water for a different amount of time, I then begin to squeeze the the nuts and water through the Nut Milk Bag! The cashew milk is by far my favortie and fastest to make. With a little added pure vanilla extract it's a great sweet treat, and goes great in cereal, with cookies, and makes my oatmeal absolutely perfect!!! Just now thought, I need to put this stuff in my grits!!!

Ellie's Best Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag is the easiest to clean, and makes some awesome mozzerella cheese too!

When you purchase your Ellie's Best Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag you will get free a free e-book too, full of amazing recipes and directions how to use your nut milk bag.
A photo posted by Jami Smith (@jamison.star) on
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share