Saturday, November 8, 2014

Instanatural's Vitamin C Facial Toner.


Instanatural's Vitamin C Facial toner, is now the greatest toner I have ever used on my face. Here recently I've been under a lot of stress because of the all the stress my face reacted as most women's and I had a massive breakout. To combat the breakout I began using the toner daily to fight the excess oil my face a was producing. The witch hazel, cleared the oil and I began seeing less blackheads, the aloe vera left my face feeling refreshed. After three days of nightly use after my regular wash routine my face felt a little drier than usual, but nothing that instanatural's facial moisturizer didn't take care of. My face cleared up, felt refreshed after each use and aside from the initial dryness no adverse side effects.

I loved that I was able to apply this with a spritz bottle onto my cotton rounds instead of pouring it. There was no loss and no worry that I would pour more than what I needed. Instanatural once again has made a great product that my skin loves!!! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share