Saturday, November 8, 2014

I Wish I Were A Lion Book Review.

I wish I were a Lion, is an informative, entertaining, children's book written by Dan Jackson. 

The story is to be implied that Bross, a 7 year old Fox doesn't want to be a fox any longer. The story of Bross gets forgotten and needs to be addressed at the beginning of the book. Bross wants to be a lion and the book begins there with Bross telling all the amazing reasons why he wants to be a lion. With each page informative facts about lions is included. My 5 year old son loved the facts about the lions and the amazing photos of the lions that were on each page. 

With the exception of including the introduction of Bross the book was wonderful. I love when a children's book teaches and informs as well as entertains. Anyone who has a child that enjoys pretend play, and loves to learn about the animals should grab this up for their own. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share