Saturday, November 8, 2014

I Wish I Were A Shark Book Review


Another great children's book by Dan Jackson. This time, I Wish I Were A Shark, is about a 6 year old dolphin named Johnny. I was informed about the back story of Johnny for this promotion, the introduction is left out of the e-book. I think that it would add to the charm of the story.


As the story progresses, children are transported under the sea, with thrilling and amazing photography. The informative facts were missing in this book, as opposed to the I Wish I Were A Lion book. My 5 year old son enjoyed this book, and loved the eye catching photos that corresponded perfectly each page. With the addition of shark facts this book would be a 5 star addition to any inquisitive little one's collection. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share