Saturday, November 8, 2014

Snakes Book Review


Snakes by Dan Jackson is an informative children's picture book. It was a great little read of my son, my girls wanted nothing to do with this one, he loved learning about the many different varieties of snakes. Each page is filled with facts about the kinds of snakes pictured, once again Dan Jackson has a winner in our collection. I love that the last page tells children that snakes are not toys and to never pick them up.

This book doesn't have nor does it need a whimsical story line. This is truly a fun informative book. Boys and girls, who aren't squeamish will enjoy it! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share