Monday, November 17, 2014

Soothie Suckers Herbal Ice Pop Review

In a household of 6 kids it's hard to keep anything edible for very long, ice pops is no exception to the rule. My two boys, ages 2 and 5, are finger and thumb suckers and they have a nasty habit of picking up every little bug comes along because of that. (bug being a virus in this case) It's not unusual to see me or another random member of my family chasing my boys around with a tissue to catch their runny noses. Since giving my boys Soothie Suckers for Nasal Support (Grape Flavor)
 we haven't had a runny nose. It's a nice little treat to not hear sniffles coming from the bunk beds. It's also been a pleasure to not have to trick them into taking a daily dose, if you count giving them ice pops as opposed droppers full of herbal flavored liquids. The only down side has been denying them more than one a day. 
My three eldest, 6, 10 and 11 year old girls, I have been giving the Soothie Suckers for Immune Support (Orange Flavor), to help boost their immune system for the flu season. So far so good, if
 I could only get my eldest to admit she was sneaking an extra one after everyone else went to bed. They really loved the orange flavor and seem to be doing better all around. I've noticed my eldest who was fighting off acute bronchitis is no longer coughing, this was in addition to her Rx from the doc (but without the aid of a cough syrup). The middle child, my healthiest, she has never had to go to the doctor, aside from the regular well child visits, has a bit more bounce in her step. Finally, the youngest of the three, who is usually a walking contradiction to EVERYTHING, is a bit more agreeable. I mention this because we are now on day two without our Soothie Suckers, mailman can't get here soon enough, and she's back to her grouchy self. I Soothie Suckers! They're the answer to our fall and winter blahs and blues. 
Because I love the results of our Soothie Sukers so much, I'm going to giveaway a package of Soothie Suckers, which will include One 8 pack box of each flavor just as I received. Fullfillment of prize will be met by Soothie Suckers.


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share