Monday, December 1, 2014

Scared Ten Tales of Horror Book Review


Scared:Ten Tales of Horror



Rayne Hall has done it again! She has a knack for editing and brinI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.ging together some of the best scary, freaky, and down right bone chilling stories around. I have reviewed her book Thirty Scary Tales and thought she couldn't top it. She did, these, although only 10, were filled with all the creepy, gut wrenching, goose pimple, nail bitting scares I have come to expect. I love that she takes the time to put together these tales and they are edited to perfection. On the Jami-Scale I give this book a 5 stars high review. They're perfect for preteens who are looking for more of a fright and as always they're great for sleep overs and bon fires. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share