Sunday, March 28, 2010

Whats Eating Gilbert Grape

So I was watching what's eating Gilbert Grape.. I have to wonder did the rest of the world absolutely hate the mother in this movie when they first saw it? I'm not talking about the fact that she was grotesquely overweight it was how she expected everyone else to take care of her and her responsibilities... I know she was going through depression but still... Her responsibility was foremost her children and when she finally decides to make a move in the right direction she dies... What's that supposed to say? It's all ok even if we try just once... I'm sorry My insomnia is getting the best of me... I swear its not the Internet. I purposely stay off the Internet to keep from it being a reason... This is day three now and I'm thinking about seeing a doctor now. I'm afraid it'll start effecting my everyday function... I was locked out of the bedroom tonight, I guess it's because I wanted to watch a movie instead of giving him a blow job...I'm sick of his attitude and ready for someone to make a move in one direction or the other...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share