Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whatever, whoever, anytime...

So, I'm new to the whole twitter fad. And I have to admit I'm hooked. Today I have told everyone who's following me that about my mising pot holder, to how i was hungry saring at a piece of raw meat. Where did this inhert desire come from? Why do I have this need to haethe world read what I'm writing? Even now, I know I have no followers and yet I;m blogging my heart out. I have nothing of untrest to say or do on it... We made plaster today, just an expierment to see if I could do it, I think if it goes well i'm gonna try and make some plaster cupcakes. That right and give them way to all those wonderful people who think non edible food is super cool!!! I also discovered I can make side walk chalk with the stuff!!! Totally awesome huh? I just need something that will make a good mold for it and I'm thinking ill make some molds to make some homemade crayons too!!! I'm big on this reduce reuse recycle thing. I always have been really since I was about 11 and heard about the rain forest being cut down...Remember Fern Gully? How it was all about stopping the distruction of the forest and cuttign down on poluttion? Well I've been on that kick ever since. I paid the extra money to have recycled paper notebooks in high school and helpedmy grandfather pick up aluminum cans to take to the local recycling depot. Though we have one here in theis tiny town most people are aobut the extra cash it can bring in. but shoudn;t it be about the effort to take care of our planet? I am a proud user of reusable shopping bags and buy a new one every chance I get.I made handmade recycled paper gift tags and note pads for Christmas/Soltice one year. They were awesome!!! I don't know what I'm trying to get at maybe a purpose for my Blog, to let people know they are not the only ones out ther who still care. That's it Everyday from this point on I'm going to find a way to reduce, reuse, and recycle something...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share