Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jami, Jami, J-Me, more you didn’t know.

Well, here’s the next installment. where exactly did we leave off? HA HA I think it was at 50, so here we go!

 

50. I love Strawberries, grapes, blueberries and ornages.

51. I hate watermelon, cantaloupe, and well, I just hate melon in general.

52. I have a bad habit of biting my nails. I’ve stopped for smalls spurts but I always start back again.

53. I love to sew. If I could afford it I would make my own clothes all the time.

54. I use reusable grocery bags. I know the carryouts at the local store hate to see me coming!

55. I prefer to take out my own groceries, I pretty much self sufficient like that.

56. I cut my own hair. This is because I’ll usually cry afterwards. It really is traumatizing, to be used to see yourself one way and all of a sudden it’s completely different.

57. I have more shoes than I have clothes to wear with them.

58. I still have my marching shoes from HS Band.

59. I would totally go bungee jumping but I don’t think I would jump out of a plane.

60. I love to ride roller coasters and Ferris wheels.

61. I haven’t actually looked at the stars in about three years. I’m afraid they’ll make me cry.

62. I dance and sing when I’m cleaning or cooking.

63. I will randomly break into song for no reason.

64. I’m very socially awkward, but once I’m comfortable around people I’m loud and often times told to hush.

65. I don’t like to be shhhed…

66. I love the oldies music. Like the Temptations, Leslie Gore, The Flamingos ect.

67. I have a very warped sense of humor.

68. I named my three girls after comic book and video characters.

69. I know more about Star Wars than I want to admit.

70. I love John Wayne, Vincent Price, and Jimmy Stewart movies.

71. I’ve been known to jump with out looking.

72. When I fall I will usually fall hard, and that’s on all accoutns.

73. I pick day where I just want to cry, even if it doesn’t help anything it makes me feel better.

74. I can be really mean at times, but I’ll regret it as soon as it’s too late to start damage control.

75. I don’t like to apologize.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share