Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday Addams’ Choice.

wednesday

Monday’s child is fair of face,

Tuesday’s child is full of grace,

Wednesday’s child is full of woe,

Thursday’s child has far to go,

Friday’s child is loving and giving,

Saturday’s child works hard for a living,

But the child born on the Sabbath Day,

Is fair and wise and good and gay.

-Mother Goose

This is one of my favorite Mother Goose rhymes, and is the origin of Wednesday Friday Addams’ name. I don’t know how many people actually watch the original series as much as I do. (You can find both seasons on Hulu) I had thought about making an original pattern of Wednesday’s pet black widow Homer or perhaps her lizard Lucifer. But, I decided, seeing as I’m still working out the pattern to the Lasagna Purse, would just share with you some of the patterns and blogs that I’ve found while scouring the web.

First I came across this blog a few weeks back on Ravelery.

croshame-banner-900

Croshame has some adorably sinister things going over there and she sells a lot of them at her etsy shop. Right now I’m seriously in love with her Lambchopped doll.

5298819696_8ba23db8bd

But, why am I telling you? Head on over there and check her out. She’s super talented, in a blood chortling, Wednesday Addams sort of way! Next week I’m hoping to begin work on a Thing hot pad.

Look for a Marvel Superhero Theme on Jami’s Favorite Fridays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share