Saturday, October 11, 2014

Herbtheory Stress and Sleep Herbal Supplement

I have 6 kids, naturally I have sleep issues, LOL, and there is NO way I will take a medical or Rx sleep aid. Realistically all I would like is to sleep through the night. I am SO glad I have found Herbtheory Stress and Sleep Herbal Supplement! This is a miracle herb, to me that is, that has helped so so much. Taking two capsules in the morning with my quickie breakfast  helpes me stay calm during the more stressful parts of the day, and taking another one prior or supper has helped me stay asleep all night. My Saturdays have never been better! (The recommended dosage is three a day with a meal)  With everyone in the house fighting off Upper Respitory Infections it's been an absolute nightmare,with this supplement I've been able to fight off the urge to hide in the bathroom and eat all the Little Debbies in the house, my usual ritual when I'm stressed out.
Herbtheory Stress and Sleep supplements contains Cyracos, Lemon Balm Extract, Chinese Mint, Silk Tree Bark, and Jujube Fruit. It is also reccomened not to be used if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. These capsules are vegetarian and according to the ingredients list they are also free of Gluten products.

Now you can win a bottle of the awesome supplement of your very own just comment below with the reason why you need less stress and more sleep in your life.
(Contest ended)

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share