Saturday, October 11, 2014

Raw Unfiltered Shea Butter Review

I cannot express how much I love Raw Shea Butter! The moisturizing benefits I've experienced with it is never ending. The healing benefits it's shown with my son's eczema scarring and itching is phenomenal. BUT, Raw Organic Unfiltered Shea Butter by Beauty By Shea is amazing. The color is a rich creamy ivory, and the texture is soft and slightly creamy without having to emulsify it first. I am in love, I am not 100% sure I can go back to any other brand of Raw Shea Butter now. WOW! I mixed up a little foot lotion with some of this and it's amazing, I didn't even have to melt the shea as I have had to in the past with others. This brand I was able to take my essential oil and mix it in manually with a wooden spoon. I will be sharing some of my body yummy recipes in the next few days as my hoard of minions begin to feel better from this bug that has over come the house. Keep your eyes peeled!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share