Monday, November 3, 2014

My Friend Paris Theme Song Review

I posted the other day about the book, My Friend Paris My Twins First Halloween, you can read about it here.  You may not know it, but My Friend Paris has a theme song! It's an adorable, sweet, up tempo, song. It give my ears time off from all the too fast, dance till you drop sugar pop that is all the rage in my tweens. My children love to listen to it before reaching for their My Friend Paris book. It's the perfect accompaniment to the series and adds a bit more fun to the already cute stories and adventures Paris and her twin sisters do. You can download the MP3 your self on Amazon.com. Or head over to their web site and get to know Paris, Liberty, and Victoria.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share