Monday, November 3, 2014

Pouch2Go Review

I have to admit, I'm addicted to convince, with 6 growing kids it's hard not to be. I have a bit of a schedule with my two smallest, Boobah and Miss Sunshine. After Morning naps they have applesauce packs or fruit packs while I finish up my second pot of coffee (or pitcher of sun tea with the weather is juuuust right ;) ). Since Miss Sunshine has become more vocal and independent and wants to feed herself using the packets were the perfect compromise for me. Little mess, and she gets her way while I get to drink my coffee.  As all things do, the packets bean to eat away at our budget as I was packing them on all out outings and the cost was eating away at our stretched food budget. With pouch2go reusable pouches I got the convince of the packets, with low cost of reusing by refilling them with jarred applesauce, fresh baby foods, and best yet Great Grandma's canned applesauce!


They are easy to refill with a ziplock style closure that seat tight. You gotta get a good grip on the edges to open it, Boobah and Miss Sunshine have yet to open one on their own. They clean up really easy too and are dishwasher safe!

The only issue I had was I kept misplacing the lids during drying time, I discovered if I hand washed the lids then put them on the pouch while in the dishwasher I was less likely to misplace it. Unfortunately, I'm not the only one who does the dishes, so I still have that one pouch that goes lidless for at least two uses before the lid shows back up. I have began to recommend to all the mothers I've run into out and about. My pediatrician thinks they're "Peachy Keen"! When we head out I try to pack at least two for each Boobah and Miss Sunshine.
Each pouch will hold about 3oz of pureed food. I tested it and it will hold an entire stage 2 jar of Gerber, Beechnut, and Earth's Best baby food.(Also and entire tube of go-gurt) All in all these are AWESOME!!! We've added an extra $35 a month to our food budget since using these instead of the other disposable pouches/packets.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share