Saturday, December 6, 2014

Dr Song Facial Peel Review


Dr. Song face peel with 50% Lactic Acid has to be one of the easiest and best Dr. Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peelpeels I have used. I'm not sayong the because I used it once and the results were ok. I've used it three times in three weeks with great results.
It does have a bit of a sting to it and shoudn't be used longer than 4 minutes. The result are well worth it. During tje winter months my skin usually gets dry and a little flakey so its not unusal for me to go without any makeup at all. This, although it keeps me from looking like a dried out creek bed, causes me to dislike every holiday photo because I look washed out. After using the peel once the dried skin that usually causes this horrid look was gone and thwre was more color to my skin the next day. I had no irritation issues afyer using the product abd followed up with a light vitamin c serum for added moisture. When I applied my makeup, I pefer a powder mineral with a light primer under, there was no dried out cracked, flakey areas anywhere. Today, because I packed a liquid foundation to the hospital yesterday, I chose to wear it just to see what the results would look like. Flawless, or at least to my standards. I'll be the first to admit thats I'm no super model but who am I to put down what I think is fabulous just because it doesn't match up to hollywood standards. I wouldn't suggest using this over a sunburn or prior to going out in summer or tropical son without ample amounts of sunblock. I highly suggest you keep it away from your lips and maybe avoid the area directly inder your nose, I had no issues there bit ai can see where they could become a problem with cold and wind irritations.
All in all Dr. Song 50% Lactic Acid Facial Peel has my higest recemendations.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share