Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Favorite Animal: Cobras Book Review

My children, 6 10, 11 year old girls and 5, 2 year old boys liked this book,
http://www.amazon.com/my-favorite-animal-victoria-marcos-ebook/dp/b00ftdkec2

the boys more so than the girls. I loved that it was full of facts and great photography of the only snake I consider to be beautiful. I love that this book was focused more toward facts of the entire species as opposed to one fictional lovable cartoon version with facts. I like that it shows children how beautiful and dangerous the world is around them, much on the way the late Steve Erwin did. My eldest boy has been so proud to be able to tell everyone theses little facts he has discovered about cobras. Terrific find and great day time story book for children of all ages. I think it would be a helpful accessory for home schooling/unschooling families libraries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share