Thursday, January 22, 2015

Yalmah Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizer Review

Yalmah Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizer Lotion, wow! I have what I call alligator legs. It doesn't matter what I do, how much I excoriate, my legs are continually covered in dry scale patches. I've had some luck with vitamin c serums and even an acid peel, but it always comes back. So, with all new lotions, input them to the test and apply it to my legs in an effort to rid myself off these alligator legs.
First off, the smell is this amazing citrus, good enough to eat, although I don't recommend you eat or taste it. The lotion is a rich, white cream, that glides on smoothly with little to no greasy felling. Let's face it, some of the best creams are going to have a greasy feel, but I'm not saying that's a bad thing, it's a good thing in fact, the issues is now long that greasy feeling lasts and bow your skin feels once it's gone.
This didn't eliminate my alligator legs in the first use, in fact I still have them, but, the feel of my skin is completely different. It is less visible, but they feel softer, more delicate. I noticed that the tops of my feet have faded from the usually slight tan to matching my scary white legs perfectly, now if I could just get a pedicure to show them off. Some people may not be happy with the fading, but I'm really not a sun tanner. I have nothing against spray tans, and bottle tans, it's the uv tans and tanning beds I despise. I made the mistake of forgetting to reapply sunblock after a foot soak in the kid kiddie pool. I've been paying for that with two sun spots and mis colored feet. This cream took care of the sun shadows in four applications and the sun spots have began fading after three weeks use.
I highly recommend this for dark spots and if your looking to even up and brighten your skin tone. I used it on my legs and feet, I can only imagine the results on the delicate skin that frames our lovely smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share