Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Body Merry Defense Cream Review


At this point I have had the privilege to review three stretch mark/cellulite/firming creams, Body Merry being my third. I have already written on the results of my arms and inner thighs. Today I'm going to share with y'all the results of my gallbladder surgery scars. Body Merry Stretch Mark & Scars Defence Cream is formulated to helo prevent and visibly reduce stretch marks and scars. The main ingredients that make Body Merry unique include organic cocoa butter and shea butter, vitamins e, c, b3, and b5, along with aloe vera juice, raspberry oil, and  avocado oil. The cream itself is thick and goes on smoothly and stays on the body long enough to massage in without a second application. It doesn't leave the skin greasy or oily after a little bit of massaging it the skin absorbs it and softens it. After the first week the scars on my right abdomen were not as raised and much lighter in color than they had been previously. The scar on my chest became smooth and even with the ready of my skin. Any stretch marks near these areas were noticeably lighter in color as well. Near the end of the third week and the last of my container the scar on my chest was nor visible unless I pointed it out. The two on my abdomen were almost completely invisible if not for them still being raised, I ble that on the hematoma that I developed in them after my  surgery in 10. All in all I highly recommend Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream for anyone looking to reduce the appearance of small scars and stretch marks.

(I want to apologize for my lack of photos as I've stated in a previous post, I'm posting from my phone due to my computer being down for the time being.)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

share